MARTIN GOOCH MOVIE - DEATH






















Every once in a while, you realize you are working on something really special....


I knew it when I got involved with Malcolm McLarens' Waltz Darling project,I knew it when I covered Rage Against the Machines' first UK visit,I knew it when I took pictures on The Manic Street Preachers first tour....

I felt the same way when I was lucky enough to be given the task of shooting stills on Martin Goochs' new movie!

I'm not giving much away but having read the last page of script, I know there won't be a dry eye in the house when the movie gets to be screened.A terrific cast and a terrific crew. If you have an iota of sensibility of what it means to love and lose,this movie will undoubtedly entertain enlighten & resolve. From now on,everytime I see a yellow Bi Plane,I'll think of my dear ole Dad. ...

Death the Film on Facebook

Death the Trailer
Martin Gooch

No comments: