KINKY GERLINKY - CYANOTYPES























Tempus Fugit as my dear old Dad used to say and so it has! Last year was very good as far as commissions were concerned. Most of my output was commercial work on digital formats.

As an antidote to all that I attended a 1 day course at St Pauls Darkrooms, Bristol, learning two old printing techniques ie Cyanotypes and Salt Printing.

Thoroughly inspired by Cyanotypes,one of my new years resolutions is to produce a body of work using this technique.
The other is to finally consolidate the project I undertook back in the early nineties documenting the shenanigans at Kinky Gerlinky. A book is planned so lets hope a publisher will be feeling brave and back me on the project...watch this space.

With that I bid a fond farewell to 2010. Lets hope 2011 is just as much fun.

St Pauls Darkrooms
Kinky Gerlinky

No comments: